Rambo Whoop Kit (RTFM)
"Read the Fine Manual".
Knowledge + hardware = flight.
If you want to sustain flight, you need to know.
This is a kit. It requires assembly. Soldering. Programming. The whole lot.
It shall teach you the basic skills to build and maintain a multirotor, based on a proven recipe, with support and parts supply.
Required equipment to fly this model: FrSky transmitter, 5.8Ghz video receiver, screen/goggles, battery charger.
recommended tools for assembly:
- soldering iron with fine tip
- solder and flux
- SMD hot air gun (to melt keratin)
- very small philips screw driver
- wire cutter
- wire stripper
- exacto knife
- 5-minute epoxy
- keratin glue
- 3rd hand
The fine Manual:
- flash FC with BF 3.0.1
- copy Dr. Whoop inverted recipe into CLI
- snip back of battery tray
- epoxy vtx to frame
- remove power connector from FC
- pre-tin power pads on FC
- solder pigtail to FC
- solder vTx to FC
- glue cam to mount
- glue mount to FC
- glue antenna to frame
- plug vTx to camera
- power on FC and vTx, to set video channel
- screw FC into place
for details of above steps, please watch the following videos:
This kit will see frequent updates, depending on what new stuff Benedikt discovers. Please see below for details on the current part lists:
base kit (as pictured):
- F36 frame
- BeeBrain FC (FrSky)
- battery foam adapter
- PH2 pigtail
- camera, vTx, connector cable
- 35˚ minimalistic camera mount
- 4x 205mAh mylipo batteries (PH2 plug)
- 1x PH2 4-way parallel charging cable
- 4x CL-0615-19 coreless motor (1 set)
- 4x propeller (1 set)
kit option "no batteries": (for international orders outside US and AU)
includes everything in the base kit, just no batteries.