microFPV all-in-one cam/vTx
A compact 10g-package, 32 channels, law-abiding 25mW output power, input power filter, and it runs on a single lipo cell, this is the ultimate all-in-one micro-FPV camera!
- video format: PAL
- camera: 90˚ or 120˚
- antenna: RHCP or LHCP cloverleaf
- vTx: 25mw, 32 channels (-> channel list with switch positions)
- voltage input: 3.0-4.0V
- dimensions: (41x13x13mm, without antenna)
total height with antenna: 39mm
- weight: 10g
With a MC900 sensor, it delivers a sharp image with good contrast and excellent low light behaviour.
25mW Tx power allows use without radio license in many countries, and a 32 channel selector makes it compatible to all common 5.8GHz video receivers.
Instructions to focus and fix the lens:
- print out a focus pattern
- focus the lens: turn back and forth until the blurry blob is as small as possible.
- add a drop of hot glue onto the lens thread to keep it in place. Once the lens is properly focused, it never needs to be changed again.
If you have questions or comments, please use the "ask question" button on this page, or come over into this forum thread:
EU customers, please note:
We will not stock this camera in our EU location.
If you want to purchase within Europe, please visit our partner microFPV.eu!