CL-8020-14 coreless motor (speed: fast)
CL-8020-14, high performance 8.0x20mm coreless motor,
fits the Blade Nano CPX and CPS helis, the Blade Nano QX2 FPV quad, and sort-of fits the Inductrix FPV+.
- speed: 14.000Kv
- shaft diameter: 1.0mm
- motor diameter: 8.0mm
- motor length: 20mm
- wire length: 80mm
- plug: Micro-JST-1.25
- weight (incl. wire and plug): 4.6g
- The motor has a Micro-JST-1.25 plug pre-fitted.
- A suitable pinion is NOT included. Oversky sells suitable pinions for the CPX/CPS heli.
For use in the Inductrix FPV+, please note:
1. Diameter of this motor is a fraction of a mm larger than the stock motors. Installation may require some heat and/or patience.
2. Plug polarity on the FPV+ FC is reversed. You need to swap CW and CCW motors and run them in reverse, or switch the pins in each plug.
For use in the CPX Heli:
You can use these sockets to connect the motor to the ESC without modification of plug/wiring. For best performance, skip all plugs and solder direct. Note polarity, see below!
For use in the CPS Heli:
Blade has not only decided to use opposite wire colors (Blades CW motor has black/white wires), but also reverse polarity.
For convenience, you can use our CCW motor, plug it in and it will run CW.
For best performance and lifetime, run the motor in the right direction, by using a CW motor with reversed plug, so it actually runs CW in the CPS. Wedge a sharp knife in between plug tabs and crimps, pull out an insert in reverse.
For the Blade Nano QX2, you need a set of 2x CW, 2x CCW.
The blue/red CW motors install in the front right and rear left. The increased motor speed will drain your batteries faster, and the quad will oscillate when hovering in SAFE mode. These motors want to be flown fast and/or in acro mode.
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -