CL-0820-15 coreless motor
This is the direct drive version of the 0820-15 and 8cm wires.
Note: this is NOT the Alias Plug'n'Play version of the 0820-15 motor.
For Alias Plug'n'Play motors, please click here.
Watch this ancient video, this is how the micro motor story began:
- AlienWii flight controller (plug'n'play)
- Hubsan 107C, 107D
- all other micro quads with 8.5mm motor holders
- speed: 15.000Kv
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. thrust: 40g (direct drive, Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 2.75A max. load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- factory lifetime rating: 5-6 hours
- can diameter: 8.5mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 4.9g
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -
Link to reviews and comparison to other micro motors on rcgroups:
1s micro/mini brushed quadcopter specifications and performance data