setup guide: Jumper T8SG v2+
Transmitter general configuration:
- To power the transmitter, you need either 4xAA batteries, or a 2S lipo pack with a standard balance connector.
- For initial setup, connect the controller with the included mini-USB cable to a computer, and activate the USB storage mode by using menu option 3. The T8SG will register as USB storage device.
- Download this TX.ini file and copy it onto the main directory of the USB device.
- Press ENT to end USB mode
- Press EXIT to leave the USB menu
- Go to "2. Transmitter menu" and then to "1. Transmitter config"
- select "Calibrate" and follow the instructions on the screen
model specific configuration:
- the configuration for each model is stored in the MODELx.INI files in the MODELS folder.
- if you have several identical models, you can use the same model slot on the transmitter
- if you have different models, you need to assign a model slot per model
- go to the model page(s), and download the MODEL1.INI file for your model
- if are downloading multiple model files, rename the additional files to MODEL2.INI, MODEL3.INI etc.
- copy the files into the MODELS folder on the transmitter USB storage (as per transmitter configuration above)