The Blade Inductrix, the Blade Inductrix FPV, and the Blade Inductrix FPV Pro are all based on 6x15mm coreless motors.
You can upgrade these models with a range of different motors and batteries.
- CL-0615-11 for indoor LOS flying (without camera/payload)
- CL-0615-14 for outdoor LOS or moderate FPV
- CL-0615-17 for outdoor LOS or fast FPV
- CL-0615-19 with two-bladed props for maximum performance
The faster the motor (the higher the last two digits), the more energy will be used for the same work done. So even if you are not using the extra power, but are just hovering, a faster motors will drain your battery faster.
- For the longest flight time on a LOS indoor flyer, use 0615-11 motors and 205mAh batteries.
- For the most precise and effortless indoor FLOS flyer, use 0615-11 motors and 150mAh batteries.
- For long flight times, use 0615-14 motors with 2-bladed props, 205mAh batteries.
- For powerful FPV flights, use 0615-17 with 2-bladed props, 205mAh batteries.
- For very powerful FPV flights with reasonable flight time, use 0615-19 motors, 205mAh batteries, and chop two blades off each prop
- For all-out firecracker-like upwards performance, use 0615-19 motors, 4-bladed props and 205mAh 4.35V batteries with PH2 plugs.