- pro: low cost, easy to use, micro7 spec compatible, runs Silverware
- con: not FrSky compatible, no permanent binding, no USB, no OSD
- pro: micro7 spec comaptible, FrSky receiver, BetaFlight F4 FC with OSD and telemetry
- con: none. Everyone should have one. Best indoor FPV quad there is!
- pro: a lot more power than the S-models
- con: breaks quicker than the S-models, more difficult to repair, needs more batteries, too fast for indoors
- pro: more power than the 65X, flies faster and smoother
- con: requires different batteries and a different charger than all 65-models