CL-0720-12 coreless motor (speed: medium)
The legend. The original. The workhorse. The CL-0720-12.
The motors come with pre-fitted Micro-JST-1.25 plugs.
The CL-0720-12 is ideal for:
- carrying cameras (efficient, smooth throttle response)
- acrobatics (high torque, accurately matched CW/CCW pairs)
- indoor flying (moderate top speed)
If top speed it your goal, use the CL-0720-14.
- Hobbyking Pocket Quad v1/v1.1
- Hubsan X4 107L
- WLToys v242/v252
- Walkera Ladybird
- probably a range of other micro quads. If you want to know what motor a particular model needs and dont see it on the list, please use the contact form and ask!
Please note: plug polarity may vary on each flight controller type.
- speed: 12.000Kv
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. thrust: 24g (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 1.5A load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- lifetime rating: 5-6 hours
- can diameter: 7mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 3.4g
- wire length: 8cm
- plugs: Micro-JST 1.25 plugs, pre-fitted
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -
Accept no imitations, only MMW will deliver genuine chaoli with no issues or drawbacks.
Motors arrived today, very fast delivery, and very good motors.
Only purchase from mmw because i have bought these before from another source and they were NOT the same. These MMW motors are just awesome, i got the 12k for a x4 basic build. THe difference is mind blowing.
Even picnic quads are worth avoiding over MMW, because picnic's order was lost in the post (they got it back eventually, i checked the tracking) and they were sketchy about a refund. MMW had a localised warehouse for me (EU)
I am so happy, i wish i had gone with MMW from the start, and will 100% be returning for more product.
The motors from MMW fit & are performing wonderfully. My grandson's airhogs xwing is zooming around once again, in battle with the death star. Thanks so much.
I cannot say enough how helpful and informative this site has been!!! From motors to flight controllers, this is THE PLACE!!!!