CL-0720-14 - coreless motor set, 7x20mm, speed: fast, for AlienWii FC
If you want to turn your 7mm quad into a cruise missile, this motor is the ticket! Its the fastest 7mm coreless motor on the planet.
The motors come with pre-fitted Micro-JST-1.25 plugs, compatible to the AlienWii flight controller!
- Hobbyking Pocket Quad v1/v1.1
- Hubsan X4 107L
- WLToys v242/v252
- Walkera Ladybird
- probably a range of other micro quads. If you want to know what motor a particular model needs and dont see it on the list, please use the contact form and ask!
Please note: plug polarity may vary on each flight controller type. "Plug and Play" only applies only if you use these motor on an AlienWii FC.
- speed: 14.000Kv
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. thrust: 26g (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 1.8A load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- can diameter: 7mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 3.4g
The motors come with pre-fitted Micro-JST-1.25 plugs, compatible to the AlienWii flight controllers and to the Blade Nano QX flight controllers.
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -
Link to reviews and comparison to other micro motors on rcgroups:
1s micro/mini brushed quadcopter specifications and performance data