CL-0720-14 - coreless motor set, 7x20mm, speed: fast
If you want to turn your 7mm quad into a cruise missile, this motor is the ticket!
These motor wires do not have motor plugs yet!
Check out this video to see the CL-0720-14 in action:
- Hobbyking Pocket Quad v1/v1.1
- Hubsan X4 107L
- WLToys v242/v252
- Walkera Ladybird
- probably a range of other micro quads. If you want to know what motor a particular model needs and dont see it on the list, please use the contact form and ask!
- speed: 14.000K
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. thrust: 26g (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 1.8A load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- can diameter: 7mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 3.4g
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -
Link to reviews and comparison to other micro motors on rcgroups:
1s micro/mini brushed quadcopter specifications and performance data