CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" - coreless motor set, 8.5x20mm (speed: insane), direct drive
The CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" - the new benchmark in the Micro Copter Universe!
Note: this is not the Alias Plug'n'Play version of the 0820-17 motor.
This is the direct drive version of the 0820-17 - without pinions, 8cm wires, and Micro-JST-1.25 plugs..
For Alias Plug'n'Play motors, please click here.
- Hubsan 107C, 107D
- all other micro quads with 8.5mm motor holders
- speed: 17.000K
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. static thrust: 40g (direct drive, Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 3.2A max. load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- factory lifetime rating: 5-6 hours
- can diameter: 8.5mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 4.9g
- housing: black anodised
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -