CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" - coreless motor set, 8.5x20mm (speed: insane), direct drive
The CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" - the new benchmark in the Micro Copter Universe!
Note: these motors do not include pinions!! For Alias Plug'n'Play motors with pinions, please click here.
This motor features 8cm wires and Micro-JST-1.25 plugs.
- Hubsan 107C, 107D
- all other micro quads with 8.5mm motor holders
- speed: 17.000K
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- max. static thrust: 40g (direct drive, Hubsan X4 propeller)
- 3.2A max. load current at 3.7V (Hubsan X4 propeller)
- factory lifetime rating: 5-6 hours
- can diameter: 8.5mm
- can length: 20mm
- shaft diameter: 1mm
- shaft length: 5mm
- weight: 4.9g
- wire length: 8cm
- plug: Micro-JST-1.25
- housing: black anodised
All motor packs contain equal amounts of clockwise and counter clockwise motors. To maximize performance and life span, don't run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
clockwise: red +, blue -
counter clockwise: white +, black -